This Saturday, GM will be again assisting in a walking tour from Dumbarton House to talk about trees. He had a great time doing it last year and looks forward to doing it again. Here’s the info:
Welcome spring and warmer weather with a tour highlighting the trees that line the idyllic streets of Georgetown. We’ll celebrate spring as we peep at a wide variety of species and enjoy the beautiful flora of the neighborhood.
What you need to know:
• Meet Dumbarton House’s Garden Gates at the corner of Q and 27th Streets, NW at 12:00pm sharp!
• The two hour tour meets rain or shine.
• We encourage you to purchase tickets in advance. Day of we only accept cash or check.
• Children 3 and younger are free, but must be in a stroller.
• No pets allowed.
• Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
• Tour begins and ends at Dumbarton House.
• We recommend that you bring a bottle of water.
Buy tickets here and see you there!