Good Friday morning Georgetown, here’s the latest:
- The Georgetowner takes a stop by Griffin Market
- If Burleith is Georgetown’s “little sister“, then who are the parents?
- Speaking of Burleith, don’t forget the Glover Park-Burlieth Farmers Market tomorrow on the grounds of the Hardy School
- Road closings this weeked for the Dextro Energy Triathlon affect M St., Whitehurst, Canal and other roads
- Perhaps trying to follow the lead of its more successful affiliate Founding Farmers, Agraria will soon be called “Agraria Farmers & Fishers“
Photo above from Flickr user Lauren Farmer used under a Creative Commons License.