This Friday night Wisconsin Ave. may be a bit more lively than normal: Art All Night is coming to Georgetown.
This event, which has taken place in other neighborhoods in DC for ten years, is meant to highlight the small shops up and down the street. More than 20 of them staying open later and offering a variety of special promotions. Some of the locations will hold special performances, like at the National Conservancy for the Dramatic Arts (in the Lutheran church) and the African Union, which will host African vendors and music throughout the evening.
Stop by tables at Book Hill and the Chase Bank to pick up a guidebook. Stop by at least 8 shops and get your ticket punched, and you will be entered into a raffle to win the following prizes:
- Gift card from Martin’s Tavern
- Gift card from Dog Tag Bakery
- Gift Card from The Phoenix
- Gift Card from Bacchus Wine Cellar
- One of a Kind Print from Washington Printmakers Gallery
- Kerastase Luxury Hair Care Box from ILO Salon
- Cashmere hat, gloves, and scarf from T&U Cashmere
- Two Art Books (great for coffee tables) from The Lantern Book Shop
Should be a great time!